PRESS RELEASE – Philippine Department of Tourism, London
THE PHILIPPINES BRINGING MORE FUN to THE BIG FEASTIVAL
The Philippines is taking part in one of the biggest festivals in the UK – The Big Festival – happening this Bank Holiday weekend 23-25 August 2019.
This much awaited event will be held at Alex James’ Farm near Kingham, Oxfordshire, OX7 6UJ. The location is in the Cotswolds about 4 miles southwest of Chipping Norton accessible by train (Kingham Station), bus or private car.
Visit our stand (no. VG14) at the Village Green and experience the Philippines’ brand of FUN through music, dance, tasty treats and a glimpse the country’s best destinations and experiences!
- Sing with us! Listen to (and sing along) local folk songs
- Dance with us! Witness and learn some Filipino cultural dances
- Dive with us! Explore our underwater wonders through Virtual Reality goggles
- Relax and stroll with us! Hang around and simply enjoy our beach set-up
- Feast with us! Have taste of our local rum and delicacies
- Play with us! Take part in various activities and get instant giveaways
- Join! In our WIN A HOLIDAY competition by uploading photos taken at the Philippines stand using #BigFeastivalPHfun for a chance to win a 6 nights holiday in Cebu, Davao and Palawan.
Come and #BEPARTOFTHEFUN
Follow us for information on Philippine tourism destinations and exciting competitions!
#PHfunUK #itsmorefuninthephilippines #bepartofthefun #morefunforever
Download the free mobile app: VISIT PHILIPPINES (available on the Apple App Store and Google Play).
Press Release: PDF Format
Videos: Day 1 Highlights, Day 2 Highlights, Day 3 Highlights. Full Documentation